image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'AM PR|WANNA LEARN HACKING|JUST START FROM HERE||I'M PROGRAMMING ROFL

Why i love Graphic era hill university?


As I am a kid, many people asked different variations of the same question: “What has been your best experience?” And even at that age, there are many joyful moments to consider-birthday parties, school trips, and bicycle-riding lessons by papa. But often, it is not until your adult life that you go through many of your most valuable events. Some, for instance, may find their time in the gym to be of most importance to them. Personally though, I consider my time in graphic era as my most valuable experience.



Firstly In addition to learning practical skills, being in graphic era has taught me a lot about public speaking. For example, me and my friend organize a game in carnival festival at graphic era, that I had no knowledge of beforehand. From this experience, I have learned many interesting things about the people and how to deal with public. Dealing with many different people give me more confidence, and this confidence, has been valuable to me because it has cleared up some misconceptions I had, thus allowing me to be more confident on the public speaking. This has made my time in college much more enriching and worthwhile.

 My experience in college has given me a chance to sharpen my skills in my field of choice. There have been, and there will continue to be, many opportunities to learn more ways of improving my craft because of my time in college, which I am truly thankful for. For example, the faculty at my college has taught me many coding tips and rules that I was unaware even existed and would still be unaware of had it not been a part of my experience. Because of this, I realized I still had a lot to learn despite what I thought; but this allows me to improve my skills more as I continue to attend college and gives me more confidence in my area. And as a result, I know one day this valuable experience will help me in my search for another one-a rewarding career. My experience in college (graphic era hill university), particularly the English program (General elective subject), has also allowed me to gain more knowledge about a variety of literary authors and types of literature. 


But the best experience of my 2 years at Graphic Era Hill University are my friends. During my first semester I found most of them and some of them I met through mutual friends. I have a many funny moments with them like late to class and beg for attendance, sleepy lectures, chai during break time, selfie, assignment, 3 hours lab, last minute exam preparation, SGPA CGPA, secret love <lol> etc…
In summary, my time in college has enriched my life in many ways. Graphic era  provided me with the necessary tools to enhance my skills more, taught me valuable knowledge about this diverse world and people and concepts in general and eventually will enable me to hopefully become more successful in life when I finally graduate and get my degree. These experiences are truly irreplaceable, and I would not trade them for anything. If someone ask me, “What has been your best experience?” the answer is “the backbench memories are my best experience”.                                           



  






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for comment here
if any query write us programmingrofl@gmail.com